Friday, March 7, 2008

Um...I'm okay-ish. I'm having a mental block with the whole 1800 calorie thing. I don't know why that's the magic number, but it is. I'm not really freaking out, but I'm finding myself cutting corners still. Overall, today was still better than Wednesday, but it could be better.

On the positive side though, I'm continuing to feel better physically. My stomach/digestive system was not good for a few days (changes in diet have a tendency to do that), but it's much better now. Raisins, dates, and pro-biotics are my friends. Prune juice is gross.

Something else cool...I was looking in the mirror today and got very excited (me? mirror? excited? strange, but true) because I actually sort of have like arm and calf muscles now. I was so happy. It's amazing what happens when you start giving your body the right stuff.

No comments: