Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Eating Schedule

Real quick...I wanted to throw this out there, it's helped me a bit. When it comes to eating, three square meals a day just doesn't work for me. If I had to do that I'd feel awful. Right now I'm eating smaller amounts of food 6 to 7 times a day. It keeps me from feeling full and it keeps my energy up throughout the day. Here's an idea of what my "food schedule" looks like:
Breakfast 7:30
Snack 10
Lunch 12-12:30
Snack 2-3
Dinner 6-6:30
Snack No later than 8

Eating anything later than 8 leaves me feeling too full right before bed. It's really hard to get your mind off of it when (A) you're worried about it to begin with, (B) you're really full and (C) you don't have much else to think about. Evey one's schedule is different, but this works pretty well for me....especially eating dinner before 7. That way the food has time to digest.

No comments: