Wednesday, March 26, 2008

okay, I'm not gonna lie....last week sucked. But this is a new week and it's been a little better. Tuesday was actually not half bad...today...not so hot, but could have been much worse I suppose.

It all started last night. After a fun evening of going to the movies with mom and having a delicious smoothie I got to bed and realized that for the third night in a row I felt really full. Once again I had my snack too late and instead of being comfortable to mildy hungry, I was quite full. Well, this did not go over well. I got up, did some crunches (it never helps...i don't know why I still try it), then in a last desprate attempt to make my stomach go down some I tried punching myself in the stomach several times. That didn't work either...it just hurt. Finally, after getting up and telling mom that I was changing breakfast to something less calorically intense, I went back to bed.


So, today went as well as could be expected for having a night like that. I managed to hit 2000, but probably not much more than that.

No comments: