Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today is yet another step. 2000 calories. It's a little weird. The way we're going to do it though is with a tablespoon of oil. It adds the extra calories without the extra fullness. It's a little scary though, I'm not going to lie. The attacks are still coming (of course) and the effects still linger. For instance, God really showed me some cool stuff on monday. He's teaching me to stay where He puts me eventhough I don't get why I've been put where I am. It's about church. I'm frustrated because I don't feel like I'm getting fed on sundays and I'm not sure why I'm going even, but I don't feel released to leave. So, I asked God what the deal was. He said don't worry about it. He's got me there because that's where He wants me right now. My job is to obey Him, and He will feed me. Simple and cool. Anyways, so He showed me that and guess what...tuesday was a rough day. Wednesday was a little better, and today has been...so-so.

I got some encouragement yesterday. I went to get another massage. The lady said that while I still look yellow, I also look a lot better. So, there has been definite improvment in the last two weeks. I'm hoping that that after today we'll be able to wait an extra week before the next jump. Just to give me some time to let my emotional state catch up with my physical improvement. Mom said that may work, as long as I don't lose any weight. I didn't gain any last week (still at 101), but I didn't lose any either.

No comments: