Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A "YAY!" moment

This was cool. I don't know if it will last...I doubt it will, but I think it was a big step. The mirror was actually my friend for once. Okay, so I was getting ready for church tonight. I put on my jeans and walked over to one my mirrors. This generally only serves to depress me, but I do it anyways...I don't know why. Anyways, so I get over to the mirror and I'm looking at my jeans I said to myself; "You know what? I've got a damn cute butt when I have one." Now, you'll have to forgive my language, but I'm not gonna lie...it was a good feeling. To actually feel good about myself and the way I look (even if it doesn't last yet)...I'm gonna say that's big.

I'm going to go soak myself in some scripture now before I go to sleep because I know, with something as cool as that, an attack can't be far behind. So there. Good night

No comments: