Monday, April 7, 2008

Last week actually went pretty well considering it was spring break (which the stupidest idea anyone has ever come up with, but whatever). I was still in rehearsal a lot, but there's not much dancing involved. Our performance is this weekend and I think it's going to be really good.

I think I feel frustrated. That's the closest word I can find. I'm doing well, I'm eating what I'm supposed to, I'm putting on weight, I'm feeling better...all that stuff. I'm just feeling like this semester will never be over. I know a lot of healing has been done and there's a lot left to do, and I know that God set this spring up and restricted my activity level. But the end of the spring is in sight and summer is getting closer. The closer it gets the more I want it to be here. And not even because I want to burn of more calories...I just want to dance. It will be better now that spring break pretty much over, but still. I feel stuck.

No comments: