Monday, May 5, 2008

A quick bounce back

Yesterday was a good day. It was fun, refreshing, encouraging and challenging. After church and a game of racket ball and bunch of friends came over for the afternoon. When I got home from racket ball I went ahead and made lunch. After I ate I realized that the numbers didn't add up and that they were higher than what I expected. I was very annoyed. I went to mom and was like "you didn't do this right". We fixed it, but I was still messed up mentally. That hasn't' happened for a while, but it creeped up and after being in a mood for a while mom strongly suggested that I take some time and pray. After grousing for a couple more minutes I took her advice and the recovery time was unbelievable. I sat down, prayed and started refocusing back on God and within 10 minutes I was back to a normal functioning level. It was all good. He is so merciful.

Psalm 25

No comments: