Saturday, February 23, 2008

Letting God be Real...is not that easy

I've been trying to let God be my reality and I'm trying to let go and let Him take care of me. It's not working too well yet, but I am starting to notice a little bit of a difference. Now, it's like there are times when it seems like I can almost audibly hear Him calling me and I almost obey, but usually at the last minute I freak out and run saying, "No God, not yet. This is mine. I don't want it, but You can't have it yet." It's starting to get better...sometimes anyways.



I think one reason I'm so hesitant is that I've got it in my head that if I were to actually eat right and do everything I'm supposed to be doing that it would somehow make me weak. Weak as in I didn't have the self-control to stop myself from eating. Which is still dumb because right now I don't have the self-control to make myself eat....my parents have to do it for me.

No comments: